Featured Post

Links

Saturday, October 7, 2017

Jim Redgewell Music

Jim Redgewell Music

http://jimredgewell.com


This has got nothing to do with Spanish, but all my time is being taken with my music career.  This is an article taken from my music site:

What's In A Name

I always have to spell my name when people ask for it. The most common mistake is to be called Jim Ridgewell.  This makes it hard for people to find me on the Internet.

Then I have people calling me James or sometimes Jimbo. When I search for "jim redgewell" I am on the 1st page of google, but not when I search for any of the following:


james redgewell 

james redgwell

james ridgewell

jim redgwell

jim ridgewell


It seems to me that on the Internet, names are very important!



Jim Redgewell Music

www.jimredgewell.com





No comments:

Post a Comment